The Grace Dress (in 2 colors) - FINAL SALE
This product is sold out
The Grace Dress embodies the femininity and strength of motherhood with the use of buttery soft luxurious Japanese crepe and the delicate yet strong linear knife pleats running the length of this gorgeous maxi dress. The front panel of pleats has the box pleat in the middle with pleats radiating out in either direction, which keeps the two zipper accesses for the breast perfectly hidden. Using a high quality polyblend fabric, this dress retains the pleats permanently while still being washable. Dress it up with strappy heels, the Grace Dress is your perfect evening dress. Pair it with flat sandals and a hat, it instantly becomes your chic summer dress. The dress comes with a belt made of the same fabric - wear it empire-waist during pregnancy and around your waist to accentuate it post pregnancy. Whatever the occasion, wearing the Grace Dress will sure make you feel like a goddess. The Grace Dress also comes with a thin built-in front liner (kind of like a loose sports bra) so that your chest area is not immediately exposed when the zippers are open offering our moms the ultimate functionality and peace of mind to help them enjoy life to as nursing moms.
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- High quality Japanese crepe
- Machine Washable
- Hidden zipper access on the chest with Built-In Bra with back bra-hooks for discreet feeding and pumping and extra support (patent-pending design)
- Fully lined
- Suitable throughout* Pregnancy and Nursing
- Made with love in New York
- *Depends on the individual
Size and Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal pre-pregnancy size
- Model is 172 cm/5'8" and is wearing a size S
- Click here to view this dress' measurements
Fabric and Care
- 100% luxurious high quality Japanese crepe
- Permanent pleats
- Machine Washable in delicate cycle in a meshed laundry bag
- Line dry in shade for minimum-wrinkle and to keep the pleats in tact
Click here to contact us!
Shipping and Returns
We understand that life as a mama is super busy. We know that, because we are moms too.